The subscriber portal provides the necessary tools for subscribers to take full advantage of the Laboratory Proficiency Program.
- Results are submitted via the LPP portal. Please login here to gain access. Subscribers can utilize the following worksheets to gather results, but all results must be submitted via the portal by the indicated deadline. We can no longer accept results via e-mail, fax or postal mail. Current example worksheets for all samples are provided below.
Results for each sample must be submitted by the indicated results due date on the LPP Schedule, using the designated sample worksheet. Results submitted after the deadline will not be included in the results report.
- ASBC LPP Reports are available for subscribers to view at their convenience. The results are sorted by series type and the month in which results are due. Subscribers are identified by their unique and confidential subscriber ID.
- The LPP Schedule details the dates on which samples are mailed, results are due, and results are posted for each series provided by ASBC. The schedule also provides the sample code that should be indicated on the results worksheet.
- Sample mailing dates
- Due dates for reporting results
- Result availability dates
- Frequency of the series (monthly or quarterly)
- Coding information for the specific sample sent, applicable to the time period
Protocol Sheets and Worksheets
Check Sample results
from 2017 and before are available for subscribers to view at their convenience. The results are sorted by check sample type and the month in which results are due. Subscribers are identified by their unique and confidential subscriber ID.